This spacious “up to date” and attractive apartment is located in the peaceful area of Vale da Telha. Surrounded by World in heritage National Park Costa Vicentina. Only 5 minutes drive away from the beaches Monte Clerigo and Amoreira and even closer to Arrifana. Everything in this home is designed for you to enjoy a luxury peaceful stay away from home, either lounging around the pool or going out to explore the beautiful surroundings what the Algarve has to offer!
Entrance: When opening the gate, the stairs will lead you to your private garden. With a large BBQ area, this outside kitchenette has a sink with fresh water as well as a large worktop and a dining table with 4 seats, a parasol. Here, at this terrace, you’ll find your entrance to the apartement. When opening the door it will lead you into the new inside kitchenette and dining area.
Bedrooms: These double bedrooms* have both large sliding door fitted wardrobes with patio doors leading out to the terrace and pool area.
*All double beds (king-sized) can easily be turned into two large singles.
Bathroom: With bath, shower, toilet and bidet and is heated.
Outside: The large south-facing garden is the perfect mix of Portugese an English Landscape architecture, the spacious terras surrounds the swimming pool, beautiful flower beds enclose the garden. You’ll share this space with our family and had the seating area around the swimming pool (measuring 8 x 4 meters).
There is a pool house comprising changing room with WC and hand basin and a separate outside shower to wash of the sand on the feet after day at the beach or after surfing.
The large driveway provides ample parking space for cars.
This house is registered as Alojamento Local at Turismo Portugal.
GPS coordinates: 37º 19′ 01.93″ N 8º 51′ 36.68″W View on Map.
Vale da Telha, Aljezur
- 513 Hits
- Since 20-01-17
- Posted by Evy Scheepers
- West Algarve
- Languages: English, Dutch and German
- Location: Vale da Telha, Aljezur
- Distance to nearby services / : “Skippers Apartment" is located in the "Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina" Natural Park, where you will find the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches. This coast is well known for some of the best surfing spots in Portugal. Outside the areas of mass tourism! The nearby town of Aljezur (6km away) is located at the foot of the Monchique Mountains, in a green environment. Aljezur offers several traditional restaurants, supermarkets and a variety of shops. A trip to the busier tourist resorts in the Algarve, including Lagos (20 min), Portimão and Albufeira is easy to do with your car or by bus. Faro airport is a 60 minute drive.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: Portugese MEO contract & Dutch Canal Digital incl. BBC etc
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Pool: Yes (private)
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: Airconditioning in bedroom and living room. Electrical in bathroom
- Pets allowed?: Yes
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: € 350,-
- Details on price and additional costs: None
- Minimum stay: 2 nights