3 bedroom villa in central Algarve, quiet location in the Vila Sol area, near Vilamoura, 20 kms from Faro with central heating for a pleasant winter stay. Private pool. Pets accepted.
Urbanização Villas Couto Real Rua A
- 73 Hits
- Since 30-08-19
- Posted by Fernando Rebelo
- Central Algarve
- Location: Vila Sol
- Languages: English French Italian
- Distance to nearby services / : Restaurants coffeshop: 300 meters, supermarket: 2 kms, Train station: 4 kms, Bus to Loulé and Quarteira: 300 meters
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: English spoken channels are available
- Pool: Yes (private)
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: central heating
- Pets allowed?: Yes (pets allowed)
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: 250 € monthly 1.000 including bills
- Details on price and additional costs: Minimal rental 3 months. The villa is available from end October until end of April for winter rental.Price 1.000 euros per moth including bills. The central heating works on diesel which is not included in the price.
- Minimum stay: 3 months
- Availability Winter Season 2019/2020: From end October to end of April. Minimum rental 3 months.
- Availability Winter Season 2020/2021: From end October to end of April. Minimum rental 3 months.
Quartos: 1 quarto duplo 1 quarto de casal • Camas extra: 1 cama extra • Casas de banho: 1 WC completo 1 banho com duche • Metros quadrados: 115 m2 totais 200 m2 de jardim • Cozinhas: 1 cozinha independente A… Central Algarve
Beautiful villa with a large fenced swimming pool in a gorgeous garden. 2 Living rooms (1 on the ground floor, with fireplace and dinning room, and dinning area in the balcony) (1 in the basement with window to the garden) 1 Double bedroom with 2 large… Central Algarve
Villa Sesmarias is a spacious and newly built detached house only 1400 meters from the beach. Quiet, lots of light, good heating, energy efficient, easily accessible, luxurious, with Wi-Fi and satellite TV, supermarket at 1300 meters, peaceful location… Central Algarve