Your home away from home! This cosy villa is built in a U-shape to profit fully from the sun. Located in a quiet spot next to Paderne, only 10km north of Albufeira. The view from Villa Christina is spectacular, the mountains of the Monchique range that reach 900 meters are visible in the distance.
Excellent location and well equipped
Located in a perfect central location in the Algarve, close to everything you need, yet very quiet and with a lovely secluded garden. Approximately 10 kilometers from the sea, so temperatures during the day are often a few degrees higher than on the coast. Exactly what you like in winter ! The international satellite TV has many channels in English but also several in German, Spanish and even Dutch. There is a cosy fireplace in the living room and both in living room and the bedrooms there is hot air-heating by means of the air conditioners. Heating through air conditioning is an energy-efficient and therefore environmentally friendly system.
The kitchen is fully equipped, inclusing dishwasher, laundromat, coffeemaker, fridge, freezer, and more. The house has a private pool with deck chairs, garden, barbecue, terrace with dining table and chairs, garage for the car, a fireplace and air conditioning / heating in the living room and bedrooms. There is satellite TV and WiFi Internet access.
Villa Christina is a one level house, with two large double bedrooms and a single bedroom, and two bathrooms. The house is built in a U-shape which creates a sheltered patio turned to the south, ideal to enjoy the sun in winter. You´ll step from your bedroom through the sliding doors right on the patio, the living room is on the othr side of your terrace. There is also a good shady spot by the pool, with a fixed awning and a retractable awning, and a large dining table.
Large living room with high windows/doors that let lots of light come in, two sitting areas with sofas and chairs, dining area, fireplace and direct access to the patio through sliding doors. Modern TV with satellite reception (Astra 19 free channels)
Modern, fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, stove and other kitchen appliances.
Covered Terrace with additional extendable awning, table and chairs and barbeque. Awning for extra shade. Private pool with sun loungers. Landscaped garden with lawn and exotic trees.
Fully fenced grounds with almost complete privacy (no one can see you but if you shout out loud someone will hear you), access through an automatic gate with remote control. Garage on site (also with remote control). Great views.
3 bedrooms for a total of 5 persons. Two bedrooms with double beds and one with a single bed. All bedrooms have air conditioning for both cooling in summer and heating on fresh winter evenings.
2 Bathrooms: Main bathroom with bath/shower, toilet, bidet and sink, bathroom en-suite (attached to the master bedroom) with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin.
- 1623 Hits
- Since 07-01-17
- Posted by Paula & Cees
- Central Algarve
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Portuguese
- Location: Paderne, 10km from Albufeira, in a lovely village on a quiet spot
- Distance to nearby services / : Mini Supermarket: 1000m, Large supermarket: 6km, Bus: 1000m Restaurants: 300m / 800m / 1000m / 1000m, Café: 300m, Bank (with ATM): 1000m, Pharmacy: 1000m, Beaches: 12 km Health Center: 1800m, Golf: 12km, Algarve Shopping Mall: 12km, Faro airport 27km, Spanish border 80km, Cabo S. Vicente (most south westerly point of the European continent): 85km, Monchique / Foia (highest point of the Algarve): 35km
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: All (about 80) free channels from the Astra 19 so including BBC World, CNN, CNBC, ZDF, ARD, BVN, and many many more in English, German, Spanish, French and even Dutch
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Pool: Yes (private)
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: Hot air from airconditioners in all rooms and the living room, in the living room there is also a cosy fireplace
- Pets allowed?: No pets allowed
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: 190
- Details on price and additional costs: The weekly price is valid for a rental period of at least three months in the period from November / March. For a shorter rental period there might be a surcharge depending on the exact dates and availability. Price does not include actual costs of electricity and gas. Please tell us your preferred dates and ask us for a quote.
- Minimum stay: We aim for 3 months but absolute minimum is 4 weeks. Price then depends on how the desired period fits in the agenda.
- Availability Winter Season 2019/2020: Available from December 3 to April 15
The Casa do Forno Cottage is the most private of all the accommodations available at the Quintassential, a traditional one-bedroom cottage; the cottage with most character at the Quintassential that sleeps two adults. The Casa do Forno Cottage being part… Central Algarve
Villa Emilio Pequeno in Forte São João, Albufeira, 2 bedrooms, 3 minutes walking from beach, huge garden and private pool
This charming 2 bedroom villa enjoys a great location with the facilities of both Albufeira and Praia D'Oura within easy reach either by foot or by car. Both resorts boast a good beach and shopping facilities, with a huge selection of eateries to choose… Central Algarve
Villa Sesmarias is a spacious and newly built detached house only 1400 meters from the beach. Quiet, lots of light, good heating, energy efficient, easily accessible, luxurious, with Wi-Fi and satellite TV, supermarket at 1300 meters, peaceful location… Central Algarve
Beautiful villa with a large fenced swimming pool in a gorgeous garden. 2 Living rooms (1 on the ground floor, with fireplace and dinning room, and dinning area in the balcony) (1 in the basement with window to the garden) 1 Double bedroom with 2 large… Central Algarve
Located in a nice calm rural area, Quinta das Lameiras offers everything you need for your holidays, big Game Room, private pool facing the south, lounge area with a great barbecue area, Air conditioning in the living room and one of the bedrooms, though… Central Algarve