Looking for a beautiful holiday home in the Algarve in Portugal, off the beaten track? You want to explore the Algarve by car? You enjoy the tranquility of the countryside to admire nature and the nightly starry sky?
The Villa Stofero has a beautiful, good sized swimming pool (8×4 m, to 2m deep).
Close by the pool is a lovely gazebo for comfortable shade, sun chairs and a hamock..
The Villa Stofero has a little but well equipped bar for your private use...
a large garden and several cosy and peaceful sitting areas. Make yourself at home! You don’t disturb anyone if you want to turn up the music at night (and day) and spend your evenings outside with friends chatting and BBQ.
The Villa Stoforo accommodation includes:
2 bedrooms with a shared bathroom on the ground floor. One bedroom with king size bed and the other one with two single beds which can be turned into a large king size on request.
The 3 bedroom is our master suite with bathroom en suite, and a separate, shaded roof terrace upstairs, your private outdoor lounge.
(On request: baby cot (max. 3 years old).
Very well equipped beautiful spacious kitchen for self-catering and clean drinking water (due to filter system). New, large ceramic hob with electric oven, Microwave, large fridge, washing machine, dishwasher incl. washing powder.
Living and Dining Room;
Cosy also on rainy days..., there is an open fireplace (firewood available) and a library in the cosy living room with great books (mostly German), CD and record collection (especially jazz&blues) Satellite TV with card reader. For English channels please bring your own satellite card along as there is only CNN, BBC and Sky News in English available.
For winter visitors:
We have a Sauna for the very cold days and the Villa Stofero has under-floor heating on the ground floor and radiators on the first floor. Price is calculated per consumption/gas bottle (not included in the rent). Price per bottle: approx EUR 110 (enough for about 9 days). The Villa Stofero has a capacity for max. 6 people plus a baby under 2 years.
EXTRAS: The self-catering Bar as mentioned above and a SAUNA - depending how often you use it - we may ask you a little exrtra for the kitty box - as there are extra towels and extra electricity costs.
If you miss anything during your stay, just let us know – we make sure we can provide you with everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Large garden with new pool Covered patio with BBQ and firewood, outdoor shower, nice big pool with seating and sun loungers. You also find a little herb garden to spice up your meals. Depending on the season, you will find lemons, plums and figs – have a stroll around the garden and pick what you like.
Rua de Vale Silves, Alfontes, Portugal
- 851 Hits
- Since 18-04-19
- Posted by Noem Rutishauser
- Central Algarve
- Languages: English, Portuguese, German, French, Italian and Spanish
- Location: Alftontes - Tenoca - Boliqueime
- Distance to nearby services / : Villa Stofero is located just 12 km from the coast in a peaceful and beautiful setting, nestled amidst almond and olive groves. The famous beaches of Falesia are just a 20-minute drive away, next to the Sheraton Hotel. Many other sandy beaches, bays, and golf courses (such as Vale de Lobo, Quinto do Lago) are located within 30 minutes of the property. The nearest small city, Loulé (about 8 km away), has preserved many of its charms, and also offers the usual shopping options, such as supermarkets, banks, post office, boutiques, etc. It also has a lovely market hall, in which fresh fish, vegetables, and fruit are sold daily. A 10-minute walk away, there is a grocery store (with a baker who comes at 9 sharp), next door to a pub, where the local personalities gather. Enjoy traditional Portuguese fare at a very reasonable price.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: Mostly Channels of Astra and Hotbird, German and Swiss - but you can bring your SAT CARD along to get your favourite Channels
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Pool: Yes (private)
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: Floor heating and radiators - heated with GAS (extra charge) and Gasheaters available plus the Fire Place
- Pets allowed?: No pets allowed
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: EUR 500 per week - negotiable - please see comment below :-) Gas for heating is charged acording to your consumption
- Details on price and additional costs: There will be the GAS for the Heating at your own expenses according to your consumption. A final cleaning Fee will be charged and maybe Sauna. For stays which are more than a month - I ask you a depoit.
- Minimum stay: 2 week
- Availability Winter Season 2019/2020: 20st of October 2019 - end of March 2020 If you consider to stay longer than 3 weeks and you are interested in helping out in the garden and/or some painting jobs - please feel free to contact me and we shall negotiate the rental price :-)
- Availability Winter Season 2020/2021: Winter Season is from November until March - but of course you are welcome to book for any other month! A different rate applies though. But if you wish to stay more than 3 weeks we can negotiate the price. For more information see my website: www.villastofero.com
Beautiful villa with a large fenced swimming pool in a gorgeous garden. 2 Living rooms (1 on the ground floor, with fireplace and dinning room, and dinning area in the balcony) (1 in the basement with window to the garden) 1 Double bedroom with 2 large… Central Algarve
Casa dos Ninos offers you a beautiful bed and breakfast near the typical village of São Bartolomeu de Messines. There are 6 modern and comfortable bedrooms with private bathroom, patio with pool view, air conditioning, international TV channels and free… Central Algarve
Charming modern villa, restored 2017 : ✅ 4 spacious rooms with double beds (160 x 200 cm) ✅ Cot and high chair ✅ 2 folding beds (1 p) on request (supplement) ✅ 3 bathrooms ✅ Fully equipped kitchen, high quality appliances ✅ Washing machine ✅ WIFI ✅… Central Algarve