Looking for a beautiful holiday home in the Algarve in Portugal, off the beaten track? You want to explore the Algarve by car? You enjoy the tranquility of the countryside to admire nature and the nightly starry sky?
The Villa Stofero has a beautiful, good sized swimming pool (8×4 m, to 2m deep).
Close by the pool is a lovely gazebo for comfortable shade, sun chairs and a hamock..
The Villa Stofero has a little but well equipped bar for your private use...
a large garden and several cosy and peaceful sitting areas. Make yourself at home! You don’t disturb anyone if you want to turn up the music at night (and day) and spend your evenings outside with friends chatting and BBQ.
The Villa Stoforo accommodation includes:
2 bedrooms with a shared bathroom on the ground floor. One bedroom with king size bed and the other one with two single beds which can be turned into a large king size on request.
The 3 bedroom is our master suite with bathroom en suite, and a separate, shaded roof terrace upstairs, your private outdoor lounge.
(On request: baby cot (max. 3 years old).
Very well equipped beautiful spacious kitchen for self-catering and clean drinking water (due to filter system). New, large ceramic hob with electric oven, Microwave, large fridge, washing machine, dishwasher incl. washing powder.
Living and Dining Room;
Cosy also on rainy days..., there is an open fireplace (firewood available) and a library in the cosy living room with great books (mostly German), CD and record collection (especially jazz&blues) Satellite TV with card reader. For English channels please bring your own satellite card along as there is only CNN, BBC and Sky News in English available.
For winter visitors:
We have a Sauna for the very cold days and the Villa Stofero has under-floor heating on the ground floor and radiators on the first floor. Price is calculated per consumption/gas bottle (not included in the rent). Price per bottle: approx EUR 110 (enough for about 9 days). The Villa Stofero has a capacity for max. 6 people plus a baby under 2 years.
EXTRAS: The self-catering Bar as mentioned above and a SAUNA - depending how often you use it - we may ask you a little exrtra for the kitty box - as there are extra towels and extra electricity costs.
If you miss anything during your stay, just let us know – we make sure we can provide you with everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Large garden with new pool Covered patio with BBQ and firewood, outdoor shower, nice big pool with seating and sun loungers. You also find a little herb garden to spice up your meals. Depending on the season, you will find lemons, plums and figs – have a stroll around the garden and pick what you like.
Test: addittion TEAM WIA
Rua de Vale Silves, Alfontes, Portugal
- 680 Hits
- Since 03-03-17
- Posted by Noem Rutishauser
- Central Algarve
- Languages: English, Portuguese, German, French, Italian and Spanish
- Location: Alftontes - Tenoca - Boliqueime
- Distance to nearby services / : Villa Stofero is located just 12 km from the coast in a peaceful and beautiful setting, nestled amidst almond and olive groves. The famous beaches of Falesia are just a 20-minute drive away, next to the Sheraton Hotel. Many other sandy beaches, bays, and golf courses (such as Vale de Lobo, Quinto do Lago) are located within 30 minutes of the property. The nearest small city, Loulé (about 8 km away), has preserved many of its charms, and also offers the usual shopping options, such as supermarkets, banks, post office, boutiques, etc. It also has a lovely market hall, in which fresh fish, vegetables, and fruit are sold daily. A 10-minute walk away, there is a grocery store (with a baker who comes at 9 sharp), next door to a pub, where the local personalities gather. Enjoy traditional Portuguese fare at a very reasonable price.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: Mostly Channels of Astra and Hotbird, German and Swiss - but you can bring your SAT CARD along to get your favourite Channels
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Pool: Yes (private)
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: Floor heating and radiators - heated with GAS (extra charge) and Gasheaters available plus the Fire Place
- Pets allowed?: No pets allowed
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: EUR 500 per week - negotiable - please see comment below :-) Gas for heating is charged acording to your consumption
- Details on price and additional costs: There will be the GAS for the Heating at your own expenses according to your consumption. A final cleaning Fee will be charged and maybe Sauna. For stays which are more than a month - I ask you a depoit.
- Minimum stay: 2 week
- Availability Winter Season 2018/2019: 20st of October 20198 - end of March 2019 - unfortunately I had to close the calendar due to an renovation project of the annex next door.
- Availability Winter Season 2019/2020: 20st of October 2019 - end of March 2020 If you consider to stay longer than two weeks and you are interested in helping out in the garden and/or some painting jobs - please feel free to contact me and we shall negotiate the rental price :-)
Located in a nice calm rural area, Quinta das Lameiras offers everything you need for your holidays, big Game Room, private pool facing the south, lounge area with a great barbecue area, Air conditioning in the living room and one of the bedrooms, though… Central Algarve
OÁSIS is a stunning 5 houses holiday complex grouped around a mediterranean garden and a swimming pool. Located in a small fishing village, Ferragudo. www.ferragudo-oasis.com Central Algarve
Casa dos Passarinhos is a two bedroom 3 bathroom villa with full gas central heating and a glass fronted wood burning fire. With a private pool and tropical garden. Set in Quinta dos Alamos an upmarket safe area of Guia close to Albufeira. Algarve… Central Algarve
Villa Miraflores in Forte São João, Albufeira with 3 en-suit bedrooms, 3 minutes walking from beach, private pool
Villa Miraflores enjoys marvellous sea views and an enviable location close to the popular resorts of Albufeira and Praia D'Oura. A good choice of shops and eateries as well as the beautiful Forte Sao Joao beach are all within easy reach on foot and the… Central Algarve
The Casa do Forno Cottage is the most private of all the accommodations available at the Quintassential, a traditional one-bedroom cottage; the cottage with most character at the Quintassential that sleeps two adults. The Casa do Forno Cottage being part… Central Algarve