Set in the lush green gardens of the Lagos Marina Park, this apartment is modern, well-equipped, classy and very comfortable.
The apartment has lots of wood finishes, such as wall panels and the wooden deck on the balcony, giving it a very warm, homely feel. The furnishings are all new and top of the range. Everything is sparkling clean and very well kept. D. Fátima, the owner, has thought of everything and prepared the apartment with love.
The Marina Park is a very safe, well-kept resort, 10 minute's walk from the Marina in Lagos. Guests can enjoy free access to the beautiful gardens, lovely walk-ways, two tennis courts, the swimming pool area complete with sun beds and straw umbrellas (afterall, there are many sunny days in the Algarvean winter), children's playground and reception area.
The apartment has free underground private parking and an elevator. The kitchen is fully equipped with oven, dish-washer, clothes washing machine, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, stove and everything you need to prepare meals.
There is a comfortable dining area and living room with a large flat screen TV and unlimited Wifi.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a bath, whereas the twin bedroom has a walk-in shower. The beds are just right, decked with brand new high quality mattresses for a peaceful night's sleep.
The sunny balcony is simply divine! So sunny that there is an awning that you can pull down if you feel like sitting in the shade. There is a large wooden table and wooden reclining sun beds, to make the most of the balcony, which overlooks the beautiful garden. It is very quiet indeed, with no main roads anywhere nearby.
Rua Quinta Do Landeiro, 8600-302 Lagos, Portugal
- 379 Hits
- Since 23-10-20
- Posted by Algarve Holiday Bookings
- West Algarve
- Location: Lagos
- Languages: English, Português, Deutsch, Español, Français
- Distance to nearby services / : 10 minute's walk to the Marina 2 minute's drive to the supermarket 3 minute's drive to the beach
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- T.V.: Yes
- Pool: Yes (shared)
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: Air conditioning
- Pets allowed?: No pets allowed
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: 240
- Details on price and additional costs: Electricity and gas are charged separetely
- Minimum stay: 2 months at 240€ per week in low season /or 1 week at the nightly rate of 90€
- Availability Winter Season 2020/2021: Available from October 2020 - April 2021
- Availability Winter Season 2021/2022: Available from October 2021 to April 2022
- AL-number (licence number) of the property: 50535/AL
Beautiful one bedroom apartment, centrally located in Praia da Luz, 10 minutes drive from the city of Lagos and 5 minutes walk to the beach. This apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, stove, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, all the equipment… West Algarve
Senioren Overwinteren in de Algarve. Je bent wat ouder, gepensioneerd en je hebt je steentje wel bijgedragen, zo onderhand. Tijd om aan jezelf te denken en te genieten van de andere goede dingen van het leven. Een wereldreis maken, een mooie cruise, in de… West Algarve
Casa D'Olga is the perfect place to stay during the Winter months in the Algarve! You will be blown away by the breathtaking view over the city of Lagos. You can see Monchique mountain and the sea, all from the main balcony. This balcony also overlooks… West Algarve