Beautiful apartment in the heart of Carvoeiro just a few minutes walk from the beach ,shops ,supermarket restaurants, Golf and tennis courts.
Located on the 1st floor of an apartment complex with swimming pool for the guests.
The apartment has a elevator and there is management.
Fireplace, satellite TV, DVD / CD player, wifi on request.
1 bedroom with 2 beds, 1 bedroom with
2 single beds.
Kitchen fully equipped.
Dishwasher, oven with ceramic hob and washing machine, aircondition hot and cold.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom (1 with shower, 1 with bath).
Spacious balcony with dining table.
rua do barranco 115
- 234 Hits
- Since 04-03-20
- Posted by Irena van Duijn
- West Algarve
- Location: carvoeiro
- Languages: Portugese, English and Dutch
- Distance to nearby services / : few minutes walk from the beach ,shops ,supermarket restaurants, Golf and tennis courts.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: Portuguese, English, Dutch
- Pool: Yes (shared)
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: two airconditions and fireplace
- Pets allowed?: No pets allowed
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: 350-700
- Details on price and additional costs: wintertime price is 50 euros per night dec-februari march- april is 80 euros per night may 90 euros per night special price for stay longer than 4 weeks
- Minimum stay: 7 days
- Availability Winter Season 2020/2021: november till 26 december 16 th of january till end of may 2020
- AL-number (licence number) of the property: 26226AL
Looking for a clean, sunny apartment on walking distance of beach, marina and old city ? Then this is it ! You step right into the garden and pool; a perfect place to relax and enjoy your holiday. This apartment steps right into the garden and pool and… West Algarve
AVAILABLE FOR WINTER LET (Nov-Apr) €700pcm +utilities - Lagos, Albardeira area. 8 min walk to Pingo Doce supermarket, 10 min walk to marina, 15 min walk to Meia Praia beach, 20 min walk to centre of Lagos - Spacious 2 bedroom apartment on peaceful… West Algarve