Nestled in a subtropical garden with a refreshing pool, numerous idyllic bays and beaches in the area and a breathtaking coastal landscape, Pedra Mansa fulfills almost every requirement for the perfect starting point for a relaxing holiday or a extended winter stay.
The former fishing village of Carvoeiro and its surrounding areas still maintain its original tram, featuring a perfect scenario where nature meets the typical Moorish legacy that can be seen in the architecture with its unique terraces, chimneys, and white-washed houses.
Pedra Mansa is located in Alfanzina, one of the most iconic spots of Carvoeiro, well-known by the lighthouse that is also starting-point for the Seven Hanging Valleys Trail, awarded the “Best Hiking Destination in Europe” by the online portal “European Best Destinations” in 2019.
Pedra Mansa is also a short distance from the fairy-tale cave of Benagil, which is unique for having a beach inside while still getting sunlight through a large hole on top of the cave.
The boutique resort of Pedra Mansa consists of a small selection of beautiful homes for two, four or six guests. Each property has its own entrance and is fully equipped for self-catering, providing our guests with privacy and space.The guests’ private terraces are tastefully furnished, inviting relaxing alfresco dining at their holiday home, while getting involved in the atmosphere of the serene garden.
Our guests can enjoy a well sized pool, surrounded by a well-maintained mature garden. In an atmosphere, where every little detail is taken care of, families can enjoy quality time together with the privacy and tranquility they deserve.
Pedra Mansa offers private parking and free Wi-Fi.
Urb. Pedra Mansa, R. Vasco da Gama, Alfanzina
- 1950 Hits
- Since 02-11-20
- Posted by Cristina Wolter
- West Algarve
- Location: Carvoeiro / Alfanzina
- Languages: Portuguese, German, English
- Distance to nearby services / : Mini market: 3 walking minutes from home large supermarket: 5 minutes by car (Uber) Beach (Praia do Vale Centeanes ): max. 10 walking minutes Lighthouse of Alfanzina: 5 walking minutes Restaurants: several within short walking from home
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: Portuguese and all Astra Satellite channels
- Pool: Yes (shared)
- WiFi: WiFi in all property
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: AC in every room + fireplace (Fogo Montanha)
- Pets allowed?: No pets allowed
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: 300
- Details on price and additional costs: For detailed information please get in touch.
- Minimum stay: 4 weeks
- AL-number (licence number) of the property: 6869/AL
A beautiful, sunny, ground floor apartment, sharing a well-kept garden and pool with 6 other one and two bedroom apartments. The grounds tend to be very quiet in winter time and renters will normally have the whole place to themselves. The apartment is… West Algarve