A bright and spacious villa in a quiet fishing village in Eastern Algarve, just 400mts from the beach and 200m from the centre of the small traditional fishing village of Manta Rota with butcher, fishmonger, restaurants, bars, market., 10Km to the border with Spain, 10 Km from the historic City of Tavira and 50Km from Faro (Airport). Fantastic 3 bed, 3 bathroom house with front and rear gardens
• The village sits on the eastern border of the Ria Formosa nature reserve.
• Fantastic 3 bed, 3 bathroom house with front and rear gardens Just 200m from the beach
• The house has air conditioning throughout, flat screen satellite tv, BBQ and outside dining area.
• Master bedroom has a balcony to the front of the property large enough for two to sit back and relax and enjoy their breakfast, 1 x double bed with floor to ceiling wardrobes.
• The 2nd bedroom also has a balcony to the back of the property 1 x double bed
• The 3nd bedroom also has a balcony to the back of the property 1 x double bed
• The lounge/dining room is fully furnished (with 2 x pull out duble sofa bed) leads directly onto the suntrap back garden with outside furniture including built in BBQ & outside shower.
• Manta Rota and it's beach is a very peaceful area, being located in the Ria Formosa, a world heritage site. The beach stretches for over 15 km with dunes backing into the lagoon. There are many restaurants in the village serving traditional Portuguese fare.
• Outside of the small village of Manta Rota, there are 7 golf courses from 5 to 25 minutes away. Tavira, the most beautiful city in the algarve with its history, huge new shopping mall and bristling cultural events calendar and nightlife is 10 minutes in a car or taxi.
• Manta Rota village and its beautiful beach is located at the very edge of Ria Formosa Nature Park. Annually, about 30,000 species of birds can be observed from the Ria Formosa as the region serves as a migratory corridor and contains some the last remaining nesting grounds in Europe for some bird species.
• The village itself has retained it quiet fishing village atmosphere with local bars, restaurants, fish market, butchers and a well stocked supermarket.
• Walking right along the beach will take you past Fabrica and Cacela Velha and all the way towards the city of Tavira where the beach turns into an island with the Ria Formosa at its back.
• The Ria Formosa is as you would image a nature reserve. It stretches all the way to Tavira and is teeming with birdlife and you will regularly see fishermen in the lagoon catching clams and crabs by hand.
• Families can be seen on the beach collecting clams and taking them home to cook and anglers
• Visitors can also explore the many little villages and towns in the area, such as Cacela Velha (3km or Fabrica (5km) for lunch or dinner overlooking the lagoon, or Cabanas de Tavira, which has a large number of bars, cafés and restaurants which run along the lagoon front.
• The Cities of Tavira & Vila Real de Santo Antonio are approx. 10km away where there is bustling cultural activities for adults and children alike. Take a nature and cultural river cruise along the Rio Guadiana which borders Portugal and Spain. The cruise leaves from Vila Real de Santo Antonio and you will visit nature and craft villages along the river along with having lunch / dinner served. This is more suitable to older children (10 years +).
• The city of Seville in Spain is approx. 90 minutes away eastwards in a car. Also across the Spanish border approx 30 minutes is Isla Cristina an unspoilt traditional Spanish town well worth a visit. Driving west from Manta Rota you can reach Sagres and Farol do Cabo de Sao Vincente, the southwestern most point in Portugal in less than 2 hours.
• Driving north of Manta Rota brings you into the hills where there are numerous forests to explore.
• Vila Nova de Cacela Train Station is nearby providing transport from east to west along the Algarve with connectivity through Faro to access Lisbon and the north of Portugal.
• From Manta Rota village & Vila Nova de Cacela bus services provide local and regional bus connectivity throughout the region and into Spain.
• Bike Hire:
• Bicycles can be hired from the centre of the village to explore the area at a gentler pace.
• Car Hire:
• There is a car hire agent in the village but we would recommend EPI Car Hire who will allow you to rent a car for a day or two and deliver and collect the car directly.
• O check-in is before 17:00
• Smokers are requested to smoke outside in the front covered area or in the back garden.
URBANIZACAO MANTA AZUL Nº 38
- 243 Hits
- Since 02-12-19
- Posted by Rui Manuel Sá Vieira
- East Algarve
- Location: Manta Rota, vilage
- Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian
- Distance to nearby services / : Restaurants, supermarket and bars are within 5 minutes walk
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- T.V.: Yes
- Available Channels: 20
- Pool: No
- WiFi: No WiFi
- Heating: Yes has heating
- Type of heating: Fireplace in the living room and air-conditioning throughout the house
- Pets allowed?: No pets allowed
- Currency: EURO
- Price per week: 200 €
- Details on price and additional costs: 800 € / month + bills (electricity, water and gas) Cleaning and laundry is also paid separately
- Minimum stay: 1 month ( 28 nights)
- Availability Winter Season 2019/2020: October, November, December
- Availability Winter Season 2020/2021: January, February, March, April, May
- AL-number (licence number) of the property: AL-68010
Casa Anita is a cozy and beautiful one story detached house. The terrace is turned to the south, the view is spectacular. Although the house offers complete privacy, the neighbors are only a couple of hundred meters away. There is ample space to park cars… Central Algarve
The Village Marina Complex is located in Olhão (15 minutes east of Faro) and facing the ocean, offering magnificent views of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve with one of Portugal’s most unique collection of islands. Our in Maroccon style furnished apartment… East Algarve
Casa Lourenço is gelegen in het kleine wijngebied van Caramujeira, dicht bij de stranden van Praia da Marinha en Praia de Benagil. Het levendige dorp Carvoeiro is slechts op 5 km. Het volledig gerenoveerde huis biedt alle comfort wat u nodig heeft voor… Central Algarve